Renata Sena, HR profession, with over 15 years experience in Global Companies @mynewjobcanada

My photo
Canada, Ontario, Canada
As a seasoned Resume Craft Career Advisor, my mission is to empower professionals in honing their personal brand through optimized LinkedIn profiles, compelling cover letters, and impactful resumes. With a deep understanding of industry trends and hiring processes, I specialize in tailoring documents that not only showcase your skills and experiences but also resonate with recruiters and hiring managers.

Thursday, July 18, 2024








 I am Renata Sena, a Human Resources and recruitment specialist. I offer training to help you improve your performance in job interviews in Brazil, Canada, and the USA. I assess your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile. My focus is to help you stand out and achieve your professional goals. Through My New Job Canada, you will enhance not only your resume but also your posture and confidence during the selection process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muito Bom dia Brasil e Brasileiros no Canada e USA! Tenho algo incrível para compartilhar com você: o meu novo treinamento exclusivo, desen...